View Single Post
Old 12-10-2011, 12:31 PM   #9
Dulin's Books
Wizard
Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox PB360 etc etc etc
Also Onyx has former Irex employees at its root. They learned how to from Irex. Both PocketBook and Onyx have been around about the same length of time. I started selling the PB301 just a short few months before I started selling the PB 360 and the Onyx Boox 60. Both of those devices I still believe are stellar and simply the best of their time.

Both companies take a similar approach to PDF reading with both offering persistent zoom when even Sony wasnt doing that yet.

Onyx had annotation long before PB including being able to zoom in, write on the page and then zoom back out. Onyx has selection zoom too(as did Irex) which should be a requirement for every pdf reader. I cant remember if the 6/9 -03s of PB have yet.

Pocketbook however has column reading which is really hard to do without once you've used it. PB was also the first to incorporate pics/diagrams in the reflow of a pdf and "Active Contents" so that when you bookmark, highlight etc those things show in the Table of Contents.

Last edited by Dulin's Books; 12-10-2011 at 12:44 PM.
Dulin's Books is offline   Reply With Quote