View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 10:22 AM   #13
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by obsessed2 View Post
Did this just start or did it start after you installed a particular App? Did the Fire freeze and you needed to do a hard power down? Not saying this is the case, just curious.

This brings up a concern of mine to which I haven't found the answer yet. What if you needed to do a recovery on the Fire beyond a normal reset? A couple of months back my Viewsonic gTab failed to "turn on" and I called customer support. Luckily, there was a recovery partition on the gTab that was initiated by pressing the power button while holding down the volume and I was able to recover the Android OS with no problem since. I hope the USB port on the Fire is for more than just transferring files.
I think holding down the power button makes it goes into Factory reset.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote