View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 12:27 AM   #12
Phogg
PHD in Horribleness
Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Just a whole bunch. I guess I am a collector now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Russell View Post
Tad, You have illustrated the problem very clearly right off the bat!
Certain formats like HTML, txt, .doc (MS Word), wav, etc. should hold up pretty well even for 10 years, so I didn't want to clutter the poll, but that would be very interesting to hear in this thread what everyone considers to be the "safe" formats going forward.
Wait.

So you tried to think of what the safe formats would be, and then didn't include them in a poll you posted about identifying safe formats?

You hold an elected political office, don't you.
Phogg is offline   Reply With Quote