View Single Post
Old 10-03-2011, 12:16 AM   #13
texasnightowl
Guru
texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, K4B(NT), K3/KK
Hmm...Update is that I did just call...and basically since it's not causing me any problem to put it sleep or wake it up, etc...he indicated it shouldn't be a problem and to call back if the functionality suffers.

Which to be honest is what I had originally planned to do anyway (see above) but now I'm curious since feedback seems to be it is tighter for those of you who have responded.
texasnightowl is offline   Reply With Quote