View Single Post
Old 03-22-2008, 12:18 PM   #28
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeserattePD View Post
Yeah I was worried about the whole "you can't read while it's charging issue" and "it's never completely turned off" with the e-ink readers. Not sure if they've fixed that now. I often read my ebookwise while charging and at my light settings I used to get about 14 hours of use out of a charge. Looks like my battery is getting old though, because lately it doesn't last that long anymore. No wonder after nearly three years of heavy use (prob average of 2-3 h per day).

The main problem for me really is that I can't just plug the charger in here in the UK, I have to lug around this big converter.
The charger can be replaced. There is a thread in the ebookwise subforum on this topic. You need a charger that will supply 12 Volts at 1 amp.
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote