View Single Post
Old 05-11-2011, 10:37 PM   #9
shibamistress
Groupie
shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KSO (3G), Nook Color, android apps
Thanks everyone....this helps me think about it. Often ebay prices aren't even that decent, and I don't really see the point of getting something used if I could get a new one for just a bit more money. It would have to be a pretty good deal for me to want to do it. I did wonder about if it might not be legit, too.

I figured people on this forum would have a better sense of this than I do, so glad I asked.
shibamistress is offline   Reply With Quote