View Single Post
Old 01-29-2011, 09:38 AM   #1
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
jumping to a book from the catalogue (no Kindle)

Hi all, and first of all thanks for this great facility, the catalogue!
I do have a qeustion that I do not think has been answered already - the closest is message 245 in this thread, which gets an answer that is specific to Kindle.

So the question is: once you are in the open catalogue file in your device (in epub formati in my case), is it possible to jump to a specific book by clicking on it from inside the catalogue? I seem to be unable to do it, but I would like to know whether it is me or it is simply not possible. My device is a Pocketbook 903.

Thanks!
paola is offline   Reply With Quote