View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 06:33 PM   #23
dixieknits
Addict
dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Nook Color
Mr. Willys Jeepman , thankyou. I want this tablet hacked and operating and never to mess with again. I have read your post over and over. I think I can successfully flash the firmware. However, this part needs some further clarification if you wouldn't mind.
"Apply the volkey patch... this turns the volume rocker into "menu" and "back" hard buttons.
Once that's installed, apply the 2D/3D graphics patch
And then apply the ARM11 optimized DVM w/JIT patch
And finally:
Install the Google Experience w/Android Market."
Could you elaborate on how you install these patches? The instructions on slatedroid are not sinking in clearly. Alot of "how" to apply these patches are omitted assuming the user already is familiar with applications..
Thanks for your posts, they are helping... I'm leaning towards your methods now and not the NCHTM..
I upgraded the Pandigital firmware from their site to find out if I have B or K and it is now at the 11-19 date and is a K model... I now have figurred that stands for Kohls.
I"m ready to roll, Should I remove the internal sd card or not? thanks
dixieknits is offline   Reply With Quote