View Single Post
Old 10-12-2010, 06:47 AM   #6
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by tank4141 View Post
Go on ebay & look at Fujitsu Stylistic pc's. I bought a 2032 for $250 and it has a 12 inch screen and I put a 320gb hd and win7 on it. It's pen based and you can rotate the screen. since it's Windows I've installed about every ereader software I can find. They make an extended battery that lasts about 8 or 9 hours. It might fit what you need.
I've been searching for one for some time, but they're never showing up. At least, not when I have the money to buy one... (there's one now, but prices over €400, including S&H).
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote