View Single Post
Old 09-12-2019, 08:32 PM   #41
whopper
Addict
whopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Boox max 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by eReader fan View Post
I would love to see android 9 running on my Nova pro, but would the 2GB of ram on Nova, note and Max2 be enough for a smooth android 9 experience? I think it would be perfect, when the upgrade arrives, to have a autorepartition of the hard disk creating a swap partition of 1 or 2Gb to help the device manage all the system and background running apps. You did something similar with the C67ML some years ago, so its easy.

The users of Nova, Note and Max need the USB-C to be OTG, as you don't equipped our devices with a SDcard slot, so hope with the android 9 upgrade it will bevome a reality. And if the android upgrade never arrives I hope you give to us this elemental function in a firmware upgrade.

Thanks
android 9 and 10 requires 1gb per google spec sheet, there is no reason of why they shouldn't be updated.

I have a smartphone with 2gb and a snapdragon 800 (slower than those devices cpu) running the latest lineageOS without problems, smooth and fast.

I just wish they would open the kernel so we could cook our own optimized roms

Last edited by whopper; 09-12-2019 at 08:51 PM.
whopper is offline   Reply With Quote