View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 01:15 AM   #44
GrannyGrump
Obsessively Dedicated...
GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T2, ADE on PC
I don't have Win7 64-bit, but do use Win7 32-bit (also Vista and XP Pro). Having had some other problems of my own, the solution for me is to use Sigil 7-2 as packaged by PortableApps.com.

The PortableApps edition is packaged in a "portable wrapper" to isolate it from the host computer. (As far as I know, John Haller, the owner of the site, is scrupulous about only re-packaging authorized freeware and/or open-source software; they don't pirate other folks' software, and always link back to the home page of the source.)

Perhaps that isolation would enable fung0 to operate the newest version of Sigil.

Please let me know if I am out of line with this suggestion.

Last edited by GrannyGrump; 06-13-2013 at 01:25 AM.
GrannyGrump is offline   Reply With Quote