View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 11:10 AM   #16
forsooth
tec montage
forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindles, lenovo, chromebook, mobiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by BWinmill View Post
I wouldn't put too much stock into the value of any corporation's shares unless, of course, I was planning to invest in the company. The problem is that the market is driven by speculation. In the case of media darlings like Apple, I'd go as far as claiming that much of the speculation borders takes the form of gossip. Stuff like, "Now that Apple's daddy is dead ...", and "Did you hear that Samsung ...".

Apple will survive and their share price has very little bearing upon that part. Apple has good products, a loyal customer base, and a huge lump of cash in reserve. Who cares what the fanbois and demonizers think, Apple is a business -- not a contestant in a popularity contests. Apple has to make money. Anything above and beyond is nice, but not necessary.
we say "the veins are rich"

Last edited by forsooth; 04-28-2013 at 06:34 PM.
forsooth is offline   Reply With Quote