View Single Post
Old 09-01-2008, 04:58 AM   #6
acidzebra
Liseuse Lover
acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
I went ahead and corrected the date to correspond with the style for day, month, and year for all uploads.
Thanks, it was late when I posted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMcCunney View Post
I've converted a couple, but I'm not totally happy with the conversions and need to experiment a bit.
That's cool - I'm still tinkering with it myself too. It seems font substitution is one of the main reasons it goes wonky.
acidzebra is offline   Reply With Quote