View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 08:30 PM   #2
artifact
Addict
artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: jetBook (RIP), Kobo Touch
My Touch does this when it hits either a corrupt file or a format it doesn't recognize (I forget exactly which.) I've had it freeze on me in the 90 percents twice now and both times I fixed it by hunting down the file it didn't like. Though you saying it froze on your 10 file sample sure would be a coincidence. I could read the files it would hang with Calibre and stand alone reader software fine.

IIRC one was an invalid epub that I opened and then saved out again in Sigil and the other worked after I converted it to epub with Calibre.
artifact is offline   Reply With Quote