View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012, 08:18 PM   #44
Tanga
Zealot
Tanga shares his or her toysTanga shares his or her toysTanga shares his or her toysTanga shares his or her toysTanga shares his or her toysTanga shares his or her toysTanga shares his or her toysTanga shares his or her toysTanga shares his or her toysTanga shares his or her toysTanga shares his or her toys

Device: Kindle 3
Talking

How to Update developer.keystore Without USBNetwork
Or Why tomass is a Big Damn Hero! (and inameiname and PoP)

• Install Jailbreak. I'm going to assume you know how to do that since you're in the Developer Section.
  • Install Launchpad if you haven't already (really, so awesome, adds so much more functionality to the Kindle, not just this (which is awesome enough)).
  • Download the files from here, as posted by inameiname (orginally by tomass) and copy it to the launchpad folder on your Kindle.
  • Restart your Kindle!
  • Laugh Maniacally.

You can install a whole mess of programs now, and they will work. I have installed all the ones above, and am about to go off in search of more, which I will link here.

This process can be repeated whenever there's an update of the developer.keystore file, so you're never again going to be limited in what programs you can run.

Last edited by Tanga; 01-06-2012 at 09:10 PM.
Tanga is offline   Reply With Quote