View Single Post
Old 06-05-2010, 10:47 AM   #1
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Interactive Fiction Heaven

I've just downloaded the free "Frotz" app for the iPad, and I'm now in heaven, being able to replay all the old "text adventure" games of my youth. I've dug out my old "Infocom" floppy disks and, lo and behold, they still work, so I've been able to transfer all the classic Infocom adventure games to the iPad.

I always wanted an IF interpreter for my eBook readers, and now I can use the iPad for it - it's great!
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote