View Single Post
Old 09-03-2007, 01:46 PM   #6
Hadrien
Feedbooks.com Co-Founder
Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.

Device: Sony PRS-t-1/350/300/500/505/600/700, Nexus S, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbenny View Post
Thank you for hijacking this thread to point to your books in non-HTML formats (again). We already knew that you had them available in those other formats. I posted these, as I thought others would prefer them in HTML, as I do.

When I originally inquired as to whether anyone would want these in HTML in another thread, you were the first to point out that they were available in other formats, as did others. It seems that the MobileRead groupies are biased toward the proprietary Sony and Mobipocket formats, instead of something like text or HTML, which is useabe on a wide variety of devices. Perhaps I shouldn't bother sharing any more HTML ebooks here, as it seems they aren't wanted.
Well plain text is usable but lacks information, HTML is much better, and HTML with an extended set of tags for semantic information is even better.
Most people use BookDesigner here, so I guess that they're not biased against HTML at all, they use something that is almost exactly the same for BookDesigner (HTML0).
Hadrien is offline   Reply With Quote