View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 10:24 AM   #36
dmaul1114
Wizard
dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by astra View Post
What does bother me on this forum, is that if I say that I disregard a particular gadget as ebook reader because it has backlit screen, LCD fans claim very loudly that I discriminate LCD screens. For whatever reason they feel like they have to wage a holy war with LCD vs. eInk, us vs. them camps.

Silly, stupid and childish.
It goes both ways with the e-ink lovers posting "if it glows it blows" and going around and bashing LCD screens.

Plenty of idiots on both sides that have to go around bashing the other technology and taking digs at people who prefer it.

But that's just the nature of net forums. Doesn't matter what the topic is, you have fanboys who act like that on every site.
dmaul1114 is offline   Reply With Quote