View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 03:53 AM   #1
m-reader
Guru
m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Sony PRS-300. PRS-650, PRS-900, iPad2, Iconia A500, Irex Iliad (sold)
Can I use the Daily Edition reading light cover with it?

Ok - I've got a confession to make. I'm a tool. And not the sharpest one in the shed either!
I ordered a PRS-300 for the wifey and along with that she liked the idea of the cover with a built-in light. I placed the order through SonyStyle only to realise that I ordered the Daily Edition cover (PRSACL9).

Sony people told me I can return the cover as I left it too late to cancel the order, but I'm not too keen on the idea as I'm not physically in the US and the postage to and fro will probably end up costing as much as the cover itself!

Does anyone know whether she'll be able to use it at all with the PRS-300? I know the PRS-900 is longer, but I'm hoping the width won't be too bad. This is mainly for bed time reading ...

Any info is appreciated!

Cheers,

m-reader
m-reader is offline   Reply With Quote