View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 11:56 PM   #72
Kralik
Guru
Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Rooted NST
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toz View Post
Got my package from Newegg. Very dissapointed Aluratek removed Cyrilic support from their firmware. Jetbook has that. Unfortunately I found no way to reflash it to Jetbook FW... it says that upgrade failed. The SD card is ok, because it accepts and flashes Aluratek firmware, but it's impossible to flash anything else. Is there anything I can do with that?
I think I'll sell it on craigslist or send it back to newegg.
Odd that Nate got it to jetBook firmware and now can't get it back! Perhaps you could find someone willing to trade. I really want to try the Libre firmware but have had no luck going jetBook --> Aluratek.
Kralik is offline   Reply With Quote