View Single Post
Old 03-03-2009, 09:19 PM   #36
Moejoe
Banned
Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: Coffin
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxx6166 View Post
I agree with grandma. It kind of turned me off. What you have is an interesting premise, nowhere near a synposes.

This makes me think of 30/30 (and the horrible josh hartnett adaptation)

If you could post more and flesh it out a little more, it may catch my attention again.

Best of luck!
I enjoyed 30 Days of Night immensely, along with Let the Right One In, they were two of my favorite films over the last few years. Strangely enough, I didn't like the comics at all (not a big comic fan to start with) and I thought the novel spinoff was terrible.

And to your other point, it all depends on what type of writer the original poster is. For a lot of writers that is all they'll need and no more than a page at most. Some don't even have that before they start writing (Stephen King, I'm looking at you)
Moejoe is offline   Reply With Quote