View Single Post
Old 01-17-2009, 01:58 AM   #17
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallcraft View Post
There is a very complete review at Laptop Magazine. It is running Windows XP (not the tablet edition), and the bundled software includes FoxitReader, FBReader, MyScript Stylus 3.0, EverNote, ArtRage 2, and ArcSoft Webcam Companion.
FBReader and ArtRage... I covet one. (And I have no chance of buying anything of the sort this year.) But I wonder what the battery life is like? It wasn't in this review-- anyone have a reference (or even a good guess)?
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote