View Single Post
Old 09-27-2013, 09:17 AM   #12
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
The language can be difficult for a modern audience, and personally I find it helpful to "follow along" with a text while watching a DVD or listening to an audio version of a play (not in a theatre, though). Having video in a Shakespeare text strikes me as an excellent way of bringing the text to life.
Which is why I read his works outloud and encouraged my classmates to do the same.

The concept sounds interesting and I'll look at it but it is not like it is that difficult to read out loud.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote