View Single Post
Old 07-08-2013, 11:34 AM   #8
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by glos View Post
Here again (not sure if I am doing the right thing in using my old thread to ask this, but..)
is there a way to edit the "column type" of a custom column?
I wanted to change it from
"text, column shown in the tag browser"
to
"comma separated text, like tags, shown in the tag browser"
in my Collection column, but it seems I can't do it? (the drop down menu doesn't appear)
I guess the only solution is to delete the column and create a new one, losing the data?

thanks
Create the New Column THEN Select all Books
Use Bulk Metadata edit, Search and replace to copy the values to the new column.

Once you are happy: delete the OLD column
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote