Thread: Glo 2.4.0 bugs
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 04:20 PM   #123
ShellShock
Wizard
ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: IPad Mini 2 Retina
Quote:
Originally Posted by tshering View Post
Hi ShellShock,
It is a good idea to test the fonts for ligature support. However, one has to put actually the code for the ligature into the file (ff for ff, or ffi for ffi).The device does not convert them automatically. I tried ffi, it is supported only by Georgia and the two Japanese fonts.
Curiously when I tried Fontin, it would show blank for "ff" (two characters), which made me suspect that the Kobo is converting to ligatures on the fly.
ShellShock is offline   Reply With Quote