View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 06:08 PM   #4
calvin-c
Guru
calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moon+ Pro
What you mean, I think, is that you have books from many sources or maybe in many formats. If they're all on your iPad then that would be your platform. If you import them into Calibre (not sure how to do that-I avoid i appliances) it will show you the format. The format determines which app you can use to read them-unless DRM gets in the way. Calibre usually handles DRM pretty well though.
calvin-c is offline   Reply With Quote