Thread: Buy Sony PRS-950
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012, 07:11 PM   #9
Prestidigitweeze
Fledgling Demagogue
Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Oasis 2; Aura HD; iPad Air; PRS-350; Galaxy S7.
Let me know if/when you need a leather cover for your future 950. I have three and have only ever used one, but all three are nicer than anything available now. I've always intended to sell at least one MR to a real user (as opposed to reseller) for the same reduced price I paid originally.

I still need my 950 for doing readings (which is all it's used for), but if I didn't, I'd certainly offer it to you.
Prestidigitweeze is offline   Reply With Quote