View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 04:24 PM   #90
Lynx-lynx
Treachery of images ...
Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Blackberry Playbook, Sony 650, Kobo Glo, H2O, Aura One, Forma, Libra 2
I haven't noticed any pixel or bright spot issues with my Glo (yet) and all seems to be working as it should.

Gotta say though, it doesn't have the 'quality' feel that my Sony 650 has (which I can't use cos it's too darn dark to read unless the background lighting is just right!!)

Also it lost some of my test annotations, and then only one of them reappeared on another occasion, and then just disappeared again the next time I opened them. Mmmmm .... known problem I know.

The light is sharp and all along I've thought that ereaders should have a sandstone background - not grey - and then the lighting wouldn't be such an issue.
Lynx-lynx is offline   Reply With Quote