View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 12:44 PM   #11352
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cromag View Post
The last weather map I saw had it passing over my house. Oh, well. Last Halloween it was snow and a week without power. Bad as it looks, this could still be a notch or two better than that.
Yikes! New Jersey is in the cross hairs for land fall! Take cover! Pull all your heads inside your shell!c

When I got up, Frankenstorm was 30 miles off Cape Hatteras and moving sluggishly but steadily north. We're getting gusty winds here, but not much else.
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote