View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 01:45 PM   #15
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExH View Post
Hello all (and Booxtor),

I'd like to second specialp's question: does anyone know of any plans for a hardware update to the Onyx Boox M92 (or a new large-screen e-ink model similar to the M92) in the near future?

I'm also planning to buy an M92 and would like to know if I should just spring for it, or be a bit more patient!

Currently there is no plans for new big screen devices by Onyx. Just for 6" devices only (i62 shell with RK2818 CPU@600Mhz and new design with RK2906 CPU @ 1Ghz). But M92 seems to be still uptodate for most needs.
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote