View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 05:59 PM   #14
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by aceflor View Post
Blossom, I am schocked....!!! we have a very bitchy neighbour called Charlene, thought if we had a dog that's how I would call it to just see the woman's face.

now you are a sunshine, so Charlene cannot be a bad name anymore. Back to the search....
I understand. My neighbor has my middle name and it makes me want to change it. She's the worst the neighbor a person could have. Single mother, parties all the time with men coming and going and no respect for those who live around her. Parities till 6AM in the morning on weekends. Last weekend they got in a fight in the parking lot. The police almost had to be called. I want her out!
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote