View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 07:14 PM   #121
jusmee
Wizard
jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Libre 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haesslich View Post
Just checked - no Reflow option, just rotation. It's the software now- not a hardware limitation. Only the Sony PRS series ever had that option.
Actually one of the very common cheapies - sold as Hanlin/Astak/BeBook, has reflow. Works really well on normal books. I had an Astak, and so I have missed that feature ever since buying the Kobo Touch. Since the software is essentially the same on the Glo and the Touch, I guess I was just being optimistic that they may have thrown it in .
jusmee is offline   Reply With Quote