View Single Post
Old 05-25-2012, 12:43 AM   #28
Joseph Picard
Enthusiast
Joseph Picard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph Picard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph Picard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph Picard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph Picard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph Picard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph Picard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph Picard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph Picard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph Picard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph Picard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
well, so far, so good. It's a lot messier to work with than it seems it should be, but my TOC's coming along, my page breaks work like I want, etc, etc... Right now it's mostly just cleaning clutter. I test the results with a variety of readers, some physical devices (including the first run of kindle, heheh) and some software based. So far, I seem to be on the right track.. I'd have my first book done long ago, if I had more time.... (2 kids, one jsut turned 1 year old, the other is about to turn 5)
Joseph Picard is offline   Reply With Quote