View Single Post
Old 02-11-2012, 02:20 PM   #29
TonyToews
Evangelist
TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox and Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by markT4 View Post
Minimally I would wait for Mobile World Congress and the end of February were a lot of new Android devices (including tablets) will be announced.
Thanks for your comments. I'm in no hurry so I'm happy to wait for a while yet.

Besides one of my criteria is, I hope, that you can recharge the device from a laptop USB port. I don't care if it takes all night to recharge. That's fine by me. One less thing to carry and forget.

I almost left my Kobo Vox charger in a motel room last weekend. Grrrrr
TonyToews is offline   Reply With Quote