View Single Post
Old 01-28-2012, 04:09 AM   #1115
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhari79 View Post
I have been finding that i am reading a lot lot less nowadays, in spite having a few Readers lying around. Not fault of the Readers, but of the reader!!

During this time, i noticed an amazing thing, my ipad has the most resilient battery life, while on standby..and closely followed if not overtaken by my Touchpad.

I can pull both these out of sleep and they have almost the same battery % after a week to 10days. The longevity of the Touchpad still amazes me.

Playbook seems a third losing about 5% each day.
The Streak on full battery lasts about 7-10days before going down. But my old Archos5IT in deep sleep mode seems quite strong too (dont remember its lifetime).

The Adam is definitely the poorest, lasting just a day or 2. I doubt even ICS can cure the disease.
All these with wifi/3g turned off and most apps killed.

I noticed these as i find myself turning the readers on for occasional use and seeing them either with too less charge or in a useable state!
I wouldn't even know how long my Flyer would last... I'm using it too much! Doubt I could do without it for even 2 days straight. I mean, how am I going to read in bed?!?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kacir View Post
Shouldn't it be 'i*'?
All those iGadgets start with lowercase 'i'.
That's because people who buy them don't know how to spell
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote