View Single Post
Old 10-19-2011, 06:31 PM   #13
SmokeAndMirrors
Addict
SmokeAndMirrors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SmokeAndMirrors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SmokeAndMirrors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SmokeAndMirrors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SmokeAndMirrors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SmokeAndMirrors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SmokeAndMirrors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SmokeAndMirrors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SmokeAndMirrors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SmokeAndMirrors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SmokeAndMirrors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Asus Eee Pad Slider
I only care if they stick to their word and keep Android open source like it ought to be - none of this Honeycomb "oh, but it won't look good on other devices" nonsense.

Provided that happens, looks like a much-needed facelift. My ole' Incredible runs 2.2 with HTC Sense, and I can't say I have any complaints. For a smartphone, it's quite tough and it does what I want it to well. But when I'm up for an upgrade, it'll be nice to see some slicker Android OS's out there.
SmokeAndMirrors is offline   Reply With Quote