View Single Post
Old 10-04-2011, 01:53 PM   #11
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgaiser View Post
Ohh.. Thank you for this. I'm a huge fan of Julia Child and I don't know how many times I've considered the paper edition of this book and passed it up. $20 is probably about the most I've ever paid for an ebook, but in my mind it's worth it.
It's a hefty price, for sure. But I'd much rather have it on my Kindle than in a hardback for reading. When it's time to actually cook from it, I'll pull out my old copy. But that's way too big and bulky for reading.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote