View Single Post
Old 04-15-2011, 10:20 PM   #16
Andanzas
Out of print
Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500 (recycled), Pocketbook Inkpad X Pro
Oh my, I feel overwhelmed by the responsibility. I never thought people paid attention to my posts. Maybe I should have recommended As I Lay Dying? Or the Snopes trilogy?

I hope you enjoy Light in August as much as I did. It's a very powerful book. In my opinion, some of its characters are among the best Faulkner ever created. Let us know how you like it.
Andanzas is offline   Reply With Quote