Thread: Pocketbook IQ
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2010, 11:10 PM   #15
TallMomof2
Kindlephilia
TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count
I absolutely abhor Kohl's, had several bad shopping experiences there so I wouldn't go there if they were giving it away. I looked at the White Pandigital Novel but excluding Kohl's I would've spent $170 plus shipping and sales tax and the IQ was $130ish at the preorder price with a $10 coupon. Pocketbook makes excellent firmware for their eink readers and I expect that the reading software for the IQ will only improve.

Have fun with your Pandigital Novel!
TallMomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote