View Single Post
Old 08-18-2010, 03:44 AM   #9
Mitchi
C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER
Mitchi will become famous soon enoughMitchi will become famous soon enoughMitchi will become famous soon enoughMitchi will become famous soon enoughMitchi will become famous soon enoughMitchi will become famous soon enough

Device: Jetbook Lite, Droid Eris
I agree with people still being hung up on the idea of bookstores.

I rarely set foot into big chain bookstores these day. Sure, I go to borders every now and again when I'm bored, but I rarely ever buy anything. New books are a little out of my budget these days, and with the price of graphic novels going up, I can't support my manga habit either.

Used bookstores, on the other hand, oh man, every time I see one, I have to go in, and almost always find something in there I want to buy, be it Game books, comics, fantasy novels or cookbooks. And being able to find something rare and awesome for dirt cheap is great too, and this is why Amazon, among others, is a great place to buy books because, well, would you rather pay $10 for something that takes a half hour to read, or pay $2 for the same thing?

Too bad some of the Ebooks I want to get are just as expensive as their physical counterparts.
Mitchi is offline   Reply With Quote