View Single Post
Old 07-19-2010, 06:36 AM   #6
Bremen Cole
Wizard
Bremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with others

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbie View Post
Why are we using ebooks at all when we can generate £2-£3 per book for charity when we have finished with our hard copy books.?? I donate all my books to the British Heart Foundation who then sell them for the above sum. They are the purchased and read by someone who hopefully takes them back so that they can be sold again. You cannot do this with ebooks so therefore we should bin all the ebook readers and get back to print. The fact that a lot of ebooks are the same price or more expensive than the printed copy only makes this argument more vaid

Comments please!!
Because it is none of your business what WE buy. There are some like myself who are visually impaired and if it were not for ebooks would have to for the most part give up reading. Plus what I choose to give to in charity is my business.

I assume you mean "ban" and not "bin" in your statement. It is not for elitist like yourself to decide what products are available to me.

And why do you want to continue destroying trees, when an easy alternative is available?
Bremen Cole is offline   Reply With Quote