View Single Post
Old 10-12-2018, 08:24 PM   #13
darryl
Wizard
darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Kindle Oasis, Huwei Ascend Mate 7
@issybird. Sensible and practical. That is the correct use of these types of stats. To flag possible problems. Always picking white Brit/Yank males would upset me for the simple reason that it would mean we were missing out on discussing so many other great books. Quite frankly I would be much happier to know nothing about an author's sex, ethnicity etc. until after reading the book concerned, except in those very few cases where it may arguably have some relevance. This being impossible in the real world I do try and I hope succeed in ignoring such things.
darryl is offline   Reply With Quote