View Single Post
Old 06-23-2012, 07:16 AM   #13
snarkophilus
Wannabe Connoisseur
snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura 2, Sony PRS-T1, Sony PRS-350, Palm TX
These all appear to be "pull" solutions, where you use the browser on the T1 to access content.

I'd like to have some way of having the T1 "connect" to my PC running Calibre so that Calibre detects it the same way it's detected when connected via USB and then have Calibre be able to sent content to the T1.

Specifically, I'd love to be able to turn on WiFi on the T1 and my news recipes auto-download to the T1 without any other intervention.

Unfortunately I have no idea how this would be possible. I suspect that you'd some extra software running on the T1 (maybe Samba?) and possibly some Calibre changes to support this.

Cheers,
Simon.
snarkophilus is offline   Reply With Quote