View Single Post
Old 06-19-2012, 07:43 PM   #11
AJ Starr
Guru
AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PEZ, Color Libre, 2@Sony T1, Onyx i62HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by carpetmojo View Post
Mr TechDunce says....wish I knew what they were talking about ......
Essentially, I used my T1, with the wi-fi, logged into my computer through my wifi router, and went to Calibre and downloaded two books, without hooking up my cable from the computer to the T1.

Though this sounds silly doing it here at my computer desk, with the computer and cables under my hands, this way I can do it from other rooms in my house, with my husbands' T1, and even (I assume) from across the country at my parents house (if I left my computer on with Calibre running)

It would also be great for those who have misplaced their cable, etc......

AJ
AJ Starr is offline   Reply With Quote