View Single Post
Old 05-28-2009, 04:20 PM   #7
Neil
Groupie
Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini4, iPad Pro, Kindle HD 8, Kindle Oasis 2
OK, got it, thanks! I was able to download the jar and then use unzip on it to get to the text files. Then I found an even easier way on that site which is to choose to read online with all displayed and then cut the huge amount of resulting text to your clipboard and paste into a word processor. Unfortunately about 75% of the stuff is very poorly formatted without line breaks or paragraph indents and very strange things caused by smart quotes. But I was able to get what I wanted into the Kindle after some work.
Thanks all for the help.
Neil is offline   Reply With Quote