View Single Post
Old 05-25-2009, 06:39 PM   #3
Neil
Groupie
Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini4, iPad Pro, Kindle HD 8, Kindle Oasis 2
I downloaded the ebooks from www.wattpad.com which has some nice features and selections (i think some may be questionable but the files I have from them are either PD or author-uploaded.) Basically it appears to be an ebook site for mobile phone owners.You can read the books online or you can download them as jad files that you are supposed to install on your phone. I'd rather get them into a form that I could read them on my Kindle. I'm afraid the wiki article is over my head as to file format definition. I'm just trying to find that, well, I have these jad files and now what? Can I get 'em onto the Kindle?? Thanks and if anyone can help please do!
Neil is offline   Reply With Quote