View Single Post
Old 01-14-2021, 10:09 PM   #1464
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minotaur View Post
I have it working now, however it does require me to click ok in two different confirmation boxes, the second one of which seems to be the "Update reading status" box in the Goodreads Sync plugin.

Every time I try to change something to get rid of the dialog boxes in the hope to make it non-attended, it ends up not doing anything.
That is working as designed. Both of those dialogs are intended to be seen and acted on. The reading status dialog in the Kobo Utilities plugin allows you to see what changed and to decide not to update some of the books. On the "Update reading progress" dialog you can change the rating, comment and other fields. Depending on the plugins configuration, some of this comes from the library and some can update the library as well.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote