View Single Post
Old 05-25-2012, 08:49 AM   #14
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by deep View Post
Eagerly waiting for that project release !
It consists of a single simple C program file with no header files, and uses only a small number of "standard" header files (like stdio.h), like my other published C programs. And like the others, it works on all of my kindles (DX/DXG/K3/K4/K5). It is not ready to publish yet, but I do work on it when I have time (not much now though). I like to condense my code down to fit as much functionality as possible into the smallest number of lines of code that I can in the simplest way that I can. That is what I do for "fun".

Meanwhile, other terminal programs are welcome.

Last edited by geekmaster; 05-25-2012 at 09:06 AM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote