View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 01:48 PM   #7
Ashjuk
Fanatic
Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Sony PRS 600/650
I'm sorry to say that this is entirely your fault and to be honest I don't think you stand much of a chance getting it replaced.

Given the time that has elapsed since you bought it Target have every right in saying that you should have checked to make sure all was OK before now. Who knows it may well have actually been a T1 but it might have been faulty.

Also I would not take a lot of notice of what FizzyWater said as there is a significant difference between replacing one disc of a DVD set - that could actually be shown to be wrong as its unlikely that anyone would have two copies of just one disc on purpose - and exchanging a reader costing $100 or more.
Ashjuk is offline   Reply With Quote