View Single Post
Old 04-13-2010, 05:24 PM   #15
MSWallack
Right, Except When Wrong
MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3 (sometimes iPad Mini).
This is so close to what I'm trying to accomplish that I thought it was worth posting my query, too. In my case, book titles are formatted like this:

Brown, Dan - The Lost Symbol [Robert Langdon #3].epub

AuthorLast, AuthorFirst - Title [Series #SeriesNum].format

It looks like the code that was provided is very close, but I'm not quite sure where the "delimeters" (not sure of the right term) are between the Author, Series, and Title sections of the RE.

Thanks for any help you can provide.
MSWallack is offline   Reply With Quote